If you are experiencing hair loss being a resident of Dubai or anywhere in the world. Then you don’t need to worry about your hair related problem either its hair loss, hair thinning or baldness because you can cure it by getting Stem cell hair transplant in Dubai.
Causes of Hair Loss in Dubai:
• Air Conditioning ► air conditioning makes the skin dry and it results in hair fall.
• Chlorinated Water ► Too much salt in the water, can also be the cause of hair loss in Dubai.
• Dehydration ►deficiency of water in the body also causes hair to fall out. So try to drink at least 6-8 glasses of water a day and increase the intake of liquids like juices, shakes etc. to keep your body hydrated.
Tips for Hair Loss in Dubai:
• Avoid Direct Exposure to the Sun ►Always make a habit to protect your head while going out, wear a hat, scarf etc.
• Try not to use Heating Tools on Hair ►if you use heating tools to style your hair like the use of straighter, curlers, blow dry etc. then try to avoid it. Because when you use heating tools on hair then the moisture present in your hair is extracted by the heating tools, which results in hair loss problem.
• Massage your Scalp ► massaging the scalp helps with the circulation. So make a habit to massage your scalp because the circulation of blood is really important for the hair regrowth and to control hair loss problem.
• Temporary Treatments ►people living in Dubai usually go for hair treatments, at least once a week. But those are the temporary treatments which don’t provide expected results in the guaranteed time period. So if you want a permanent treatment to cure your hair related problems then get Stem cell hair transplant in Dubai.
• Dandruff ► is commonly caused by the dry environment. The weather of Dubai is really dry and hot, so it’s also the reason to have hair loss.
• Right Shampoo ►Choose right shampoo according to the dry environment.
• Maintenance ►It’s very important to maintain your health including your hair in the dry environment, get your hair trimmed every 6-8 weeks.
If you are living in Dubai then try to make a habit to follow these tips, these will help you to control hair related problems. You just need to consult an experienced and skilled hair loss specialist or trichologist in Dubai.
Is NeoGRAFT the best hair transplant method?