23 . September . 2021
The Silicon Valley of India, Bengaluru is a hub spot for all workaholics. With changing lifestyles and daily needs, we tend to ignore our healthcare. In a study and survey, it was stated that people living in Bengaluru experienced hair fall more than usual.
The common reasons for hair fall for people in Bengaluru can be:
Hard Water of Bengaluru –
a blend of various mineral salts and other substances, which are bad for hair are found in Bengaluru water. Hard water leads to damaged hair and hair fall.
Lifestyle and Eating Habits –
being workaholics in the Silicon Valley, people tend to neglect hair care which leads to hair fall and other hair problems. Majority of the population on Bengaluru is in the working sector.
the MOST common problem nowadays is STRESS. Individuals, be it 18 years old or 60 years old, are all dealing with stress in their own way. Stress is the major reason for hair fall and hair problems as it can push hair follicles into a “resting” phase so that they don’t produce new hair strands.
With the increase in hair fall patterns, individuals are moving towards with hair transplant surgeries. But where to get the RIGHT surgery done..?
RichFeel is India’s leading Hair & Scalp Care brand for over 38 years. Founded by India’s First certified Trichologists, Dr. Apoorva Shah & Dr. Sonal Shah, RichFeel is a one-stop solution for all your hair & scalp care solutions.
How is RichFeel Hair Transplant done?
The ‘Aesthetic Hair Implants’ technique available at RichFeel Bangalore clinics give impeccable results and has redefined the hair transplant treatment through its progress in hair follicle extraction and implantation. It can place up to 3,000 to 5,000 hairs in a single session; hence, unlike the traditional Follicular Unit Extraction method which may require several sessions, the AHI procedure is executable in one day. The technique utilizes a patented mechanized extractor with minute punch-grafts of 0.5-0.8 mm diameter, which are much smaller than the conventional techniques, leaving minimal to no scope of scarring.
Why choose RichFeel for your Crowning Glory?
- India’s most trusted Hair Care Brand as per Brand Trust Report
Special Patented pen from AHI London to create natural looking hairline and avoid pitting
Use of patented mechanized extractor to ensure minimal scaring
Awarded as India’s best Hair Restoration Services provider by Frost & Sullivan
Treatment carried out by experienced and hair & scalp specialists.
RichFeel’s Hair Treatment Clinic in Bangalore are spread over different areas. The details are as below:
- Hair Transplant in Indiranagar – No 489, Chinmaya Mission Hospital Road, Cmh, 1st Stage Opposite Fabindia, Indiranagar, Bengaluru, Indira Nagar 1st Stage, Stage 1, Indiranagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560038, India (Contact Number – +91 7900082222)
- Hair Transplant in Koramangala – No 8, 1st Main Road, 1st Block, Jakkasandra, Above Metropolis, Opposite SBI ATM, Koramangala, Bangalore-560034, India (Contact Number – +91 7900082222)
- Hair Transplant in Jayanagar – 2, 19th B Cross, Elephant Rock Road, Jayanagar 3rd Block, Jayanagar East, Jaya Nagar 1st Block, Jayanagara Jaya Nagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560011, India (Contact Number – +91 7900082222)
- Hair Transplant in Electronic City – No. 56, Survey No. 66, Opp. Wipro Gate 5, Electronic City, Phase I, Bengaluru – 560100, Karnataka (Contact Number – +91 7900082222)
- Hair Transplant in Vyalikaval – Sri Sai, 41/1, First Floor, Above Aubree, 2nd Main Road, Vyalikaval, Bangalore – 560003, India (Contact Number – +91 7900082222)
What are you waiting for? Get started with hair treatment and bring in the confidence of your crowning glory. Visit the website www.richfeel.com or contact us on +91 9004999333 for details and appointments.
This blog is for information purposes only. The content is not intended as medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Should you have a medical or dermatological problem, please consult with your physician. None of the information or recommendations on this website should be interpreted as medical advice.
All product reviews, recommendations, and references are based on the author’s personal experience and impressions using the products. All views and opinions are the author’s own.
This blog post may contain affiliate links. An affiliate link means we may earn a commission if you click on a link and make a purchase, without any extra cost to you.
Please see our Disclaimer for more information.