26 . September . 2021
We all say, “MUMBAI – THE CITY OF DREAMS.” Mumbai is the Indian city which is believed to be the land of magic and where dreams are fulfilled. With over a population of 2 crores, Mumbai city has a life full of hustle. People get so busy in their daily life that they barely get time to look after their hair and scalp. Surveys have stated that people staying in Mumbai experience hair fall problems. Many are even diagnosed with diffused hair loss, hair thinning and other hair problems.
The major reasons of hair fall for people living in Mumbai are:
- Climate – the humid weather of Mumbai leads to many hair problems. It not only adds frizziness but also leads to hair fall due to lacks of moisture and hydration.
- Eating habits – with a busy lifestyle, the eating habits of many people differ. A diet poor in nutrients, minerals and vitamins lead to hair problems.
- Pollution – with the highest concentration of PM10, Mumbai is one the cities with major pollution problems. Hair damage is quite obvious when it comes in contact with pollution. Therefore, hair care and hair treatments become a must when living in Mumbai.
RichFeel India has expert Trichologists who not only treat your hair problems but also study your scalp for any further problems of hair & scalp. With the best hair transplant surgeons in Mumbai, RichFeel is a leading hair & scalp care brand.
What is Hair Transplant?
Hair transplant is a process to regenerate hair with the help of patient’s own follicular grafts. These hair follicles are taken from the back side of the patient’s scalp which is known as the donor site. These follicular grafts are then transplanted in the balding region of the patient’s scalp, which is known as the recipient site. These hair grafts are baldness resistant, and the best for hair transplantation. RichFeel Mumbai clinics provide excellent services to all its customers experiencing hair loss by utilizing a risk-free hair transplant technique – the ‘Aesthetic Hair Implants- AHI,’ which is a minimally invasive procedure for regrowing hair.
How is RichFeel Hair Transplant done?
The ‘Aesthetic Hair Implants’ technique available at RichFeel Mumbai clinics give impeccable results and has redefined the hair transplant treatment through its progress in hair follicle extraction and implantation. It can place up to 3,000 to 5,000 hairs in a single session; hence, unlike the traditional Follicular Unit Extraction method which may require several sessions, the AHI procedure is executable in one day. The technique utilizes a patented mechanized extractor with minute punch-grafts of 0.5-0.8 mm diameter, which are much smaller than the conventional techniques, leaving minimal to no scope of scarring.
Why choose RichFeel for your Crowning Glory?
- India’s most trusted Hair Care Brand as per Brand Trust Report
- Special Patented pen from AHI London to create natural looking hairline and avoid pitting
- Use of patented mechanized extractor to ensure minimal scaring
- Awarded as India’s best Hair Restoration Services provider by Frost & Sullivan
- Treatment carried out by experienced and hair & scalp specialists.
With about 11 clinics all over Mumbai in all prime locations, RichFeel is at your service to provide the best hair transplant in Mumbai. The clinics are located in Powai, Kharghar, Peddar Road, Borivali, Santacruz, Thane, Dombivali, Sion, Virar, Chembur and Goregaon.
Contact us on +91 9004999333 or visit our website www.richfeel.com for booking appointments and details.
This blog is for information purposes only. The content is not intended as medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Should you have a medical or dermatological problem, please consult with your physician. None of the information or recommendations on this website should be interpreted as medical advice.
All product reviews, recommendations, and references are based on the author’s personal experience and impressions using the products. All views and opinions are the author’s own.
This blog post may contain affiliate links. An affiliate link means we may earn a commission if you click on a link and make a purchase, without any extra cost to you.
Please see our Disclaimer for more information.