Advancement in the medical world has given us the unbelievable ability to transplant different organs from one person to another like hearts, lungs, kidneys, livers, pancreas, intestines etc. So definitely a question arises, that can we transplant hairs from one person to another person too?
It’s really important to question to ask before getting a hair transplant. So the answer is, NO….!!! You cannot get hair from another person because it will be destroyed soon. Because the patient’s immune system would view other person’s hair as foreign invaders and will quickly destroy them. As a result, the patient would lose the transplanted hairs.
• Manual FUE
• Neograft FUE
• Motorized FUE
• ARTAS or Robotic FUE
Pre-Surgical Care of Stem Cell Hair Transplant
• Avoid taking all blood thinners like aspirin and ibuprofen etc.
• Quit smoking
• Try not to drink alcohol, alcoholic or caffeinated beverages for at least a week before getting the Stem Cell Hair Transplant.
Procedure of Stem Cell Hair Transplant
• Step 1 – first of all, the surgeon will shave and mark the donor area.
• Step 2 –then local anesthesia is administered for the painless procedure of the hair follicles extraction.
• Step 3 –extraction of hair follicles is performed by using the automated punch tool for the fastest possible speed.
• Step 4 –extracted hair follicles are then carefully trimmed to obtain the desired size under a stereo microscope.
• Step 5 –local anesthesia is again administered but this time on the recipient area. For the painless process of the hair follicles implantation.
• Step 6 – then the surgeon will make tiny incisions in the recipient area, keeping in mind the direction of your existing hair.
• Step 7 –in the end, the surgeon will carefully implant the extracted hair follicles into the tiny incisions to complete the Stem Cell Hair Transplant.
Post-Surgical Care of Stem Cell Hair Transplant
• Try not to wash your head for 24 hours
• Avoid taking all blood thinners
• Do not touch your scalp unwantedly
• Try not to scratch the scalp
• Quit smoking
• Avoid alcohol, alcoholic or caffeinated beverages after getting Stem Cell hair transplant.
• Try not to expose your scalp to direct sunlight, wear a hat while going out.
• Do not massage your head for at least 10 days after getting the Stem Cell hair transplant.
• Start taking prescribed medications just after getting the hair transplant
• Use cold compressions
• Sleep in an upright position
Stem Cell hair transplant in Dubai is the perfect method to cure your all hair problems and will give you satisfactory results.