- 1 1. New Needles
- 2 2. Ink:
- 3 3. Low hairline:
- 4 4. Not suffering from the male pattern baldness:
- 5 5. Losing more hair:
- 6 6. Colored Hair and Gray Hair:
- 7 7. Hair tattoo can be used with other hair loss solutions:
- 8 8. Avoid direct sun exposure after getting hair tattoo:
- 9 9. Is it safe?
- 10 10. Visit an authentic clinic:
- 11 İlgili
It’s commonly known that men lose more hair as compared to women. But when women begin to lose theirs, it can hurt them psychologically, emotionally and physically.
People who suffer from hair loss problem due to any of the causes like due to weight loss, low iron, lack of vitamins, unhealthy diet, depression, anxiety, stress, thyroid and hormonal imbalances. It really affects their self-esteem and confidence. Hair tattoo is used to give an illusion of thicker and denser hair if you have thinning hair.
1. New Needles
Make sure that the hair tattoo surgeon uses brand new needles on your scalp to avoid any infections, complications and side effects.
• Regular hair tattoo parlors use an ordinary ink, which fades after one wash.
• Ask whether they use an ink which is specially formulated only for the hair tattoo procedure.
• Look for a professional hair tattoo surgeon, who blends the matching color with your hair, to give you a natural look.
3. Low hairline:
• Make sure that you choose a hairline suitable for your age.
4. Not suffering from the male pattern baldness:
• If men are not suffering from the male pattern baldness, but still losing hair near the temples as they age.
• Then they also can have a better look by getting a hair tattoo.
5. Losing more hair:
• If you are losing more hair then don’t worry because they will blend your replicated or fake hair with your real hair by fading the ink marks into your hair.
• If you will lose more hair in future then by getting hair tattoo, you can still rock the look of thicker and full head of hair.
6. Colored Hair and Gray Hair:
• According to some hair tattoo clinics, they say that if you are used to coloring your hair or if you have gray hair, then you can’t use this new technique.
• Some hair tattoo clinics are unable to treat your scalp if you have gray hair or use to color your hair.
7. Hair tattoo can be used with other hair loss solutions:
• Hair tattoo has one more benefit that it can be used to cover-up, conceal the scars from hair transplant operations.
• It can also camouflage alopecia in which people sometimes lose distinct patches of hair.
8. Avoid direct sun exposure after getting hair tattoo:
• According to the clinics that provide hair tattoo, say that UV rays can affect the ink.
• They advise patients to wear a hat if they have to be in the sun for a long time.
9. Is it safe?
• The two main health concerns related to hair tattoo is about the cleanliness of the needles.
• And there could be a chance that you could have an allergic reaction to the ink used.
• Ask the hair tattoo experts that if they use brand new needles on each client.
• It’s also a good idea that to get a small patch test on a part of your scalp, before going in for a full treatment.
10. Visit an authentic clinic:
Instead of a regular tattoo parlour, visit an authentic hair restoration clinic.
So be careful before getting a hair treatment. Research before consulting any clinic and only consult with the professional, skilled and experienced hair tattoo makers.